Naked palette 2 by Urban Decay and Ultra Shimmer palette by Coastal Scents was used to get this look! 1.Prime lids - I use Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
2. Apply HALF BAKED over the lid and SNAKE BITE over the crease
3. Add BUSTED on to the crease and blend
4. Add highlighter on to the brow bone and apply eyeliner - I used LORAC PRO CREAM EYELINER
5. Make another wing, following the winged eyeliner as shown in step #5 and fill in with white eye pencil or eyeshadow
6. Add pink eye shadow under the exaggerated wing as shown above and add black eyeliner in the waterline - I used 88 Ultra Shimmer by Coastal Scents
7. Apply mascara and add false lashes - I used LORAC PRO Mascara and #H113eyelashes by@eldorafalseeyelashes
I tried my best to make it as simple as possible! Hope you guys like it! Hopefully I’ll do another pictorial this week!